JFocusBoost is a JavaFX implementation of a simple pomodoro timer.
At this moment it's in an early development stage but some functionality is ready, including:
- Support for pomodoros and breaks
- Sound alerts
- :) is a simple pomodoro clock, you catch the idea right?
Checkout the download area, at this alpha release the clock and the installer have been tested on linux
- JVM SE 7
- or JVM SE 6 with JavaFx installed
At this time it does not work with OpenJDK, but OpenJDK support and JavaFX open sourcing it's planned, so await if you want to avoid the Java Trap :).
JFocustBoost source code is under GPLv3 License
Sounds alerts are little customizations of free sounds available at
- S: alarm_clock_ringing_01.wav by joedeshon -- http://www.freesound.org/people/joedeshon/sounds/78562/
- S: 20090405.clock.stereo.dry.wav by dobroide -- http://www.freesound.org/people/dobroide/sounds/70261/
Icons are little customizations of super-mono-icons and SnowIsh available at: